Looks like I’ve been tagged, by no other than Peri Kinder of the blog Life and Laughter. Apparently this is supposed to be an entertaining game played amongst bloggers, and readers are just supposed to deal with the side-effects. (Sorry readers.) Basically, we tag the crap out of each other, and answer a bunch of random questions (that we also have to come up with) so that you may know some of the most mundane and ineffectual details of our boring lives.
According to the rules, once you’re tagged, here’s what you MUST do:
1. You must post the rules. (These are THE RULES.)
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create eight new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag eight people with a link to your post.
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Here are the questions Peri asked me (and my answers):
1. Where wouldn’t you be caught dead?
At a Rascal Flatts concert or a Twilight convention.
2. What is your dream job?
It would be my current job, except I would be paid 10x’s as much, and get an additional 3 months a year in vacation time, to be used whenever I felt like it. Oh, and free caramel macchiatos would be served in the break room.
3. What was your favorite childhood injury?
I don’t think I’m particularly FOND of any time I’ve been hurt as a kid, but I do have some burn scars that I can freak people out with if I want to.
4. What would your pen name be?
My real name. I’m not ashamed of the crap I write, although I probably should be.
5. If you had $10,000, what would you buy?
I’d pay off some bills. *sigh* Maybe just one pair of shoes as a reward for my responsible efforts… ;-)
6. If you HAD to eat roadkill, what animal would you eat?
Wild turkey, probably. Yes, there is such a thing.
7. What superpower do you wish you had? Why?
Teleportation. Are you kidding me? Get more sleep because I could just *zap* go to work without any travel time, not to mention go on a vacation to anywhere in the world every. single. weekend. How AWESOME would that be? (Dream come true!)
8. What frustrates you the most?
Getting behind. Whether it’s behind on work, life, or bills. I like to stay one step ahead, or at least keep up if I can.
Now here are MY questions for the Bloggers I’ve tagged:
1. What are you going to dress up as for Halloween this year? (And if you aren’t going to dress up, do you know how lame you are?)
2. If you had to choose just one: coffee or tea?
3. What’s the BEST vacation destination you’ve ever been to?
4. Which Disney character do you resonate most with, and why?
5. What’s your favorite piece of life-advice?
6. How annoyed with me are you that you’ve been tagged?
7. What’s your favorite season, and why?
8. What book do you recommend most often?
And here’s a list of the unlucky bloggers I’ve tagged, be sure to watch out for their answers: