Pop the corks and roll the drums, I have officially received my first-ever blog award. This is substantially awesome for 2 reasons:
- 1. It means people are reading this crap.
- 2. PLUS, some people think this crap is award-worthy.
Talk about a motivator! I guess there is a point to continuously plugging away at these random posts. Here is my prestigious award, isn’t it BEAUTIFUL?:
A big giant THANK YOU to Heather of A Mom, a Kind, and Art for giving me this award. Heather is a fellow Etsy seller and blogger. She makes very pretty jewelry that I L-O-V-E. She is also captain of the EtsyHeartsBeads team (that one team I write a blog for, remember?)
As part of receiving this award, I am supposed to reveal 7 random facts about myself. So here they are…
1. I am obsessed with Broadway musicals. I sing along to their sound tracks while driving home from work.
2. Gummy bears are my favorite candy.
3. My favorite color is red.
4. I took an extensive “Which Disney princess Are You?” quiz on Facebook, and got Meg from Hercules as my result.
5. I collect Barbie dolls.
6. I ♥ Metallica.
7. I’ve been beadweaving since I was at least 7 years old. I never could fully quit my addiction.
And now, I get the responsibility of awarding 15 of my favorite blogs for this fabulous award. My nominees are below, in no particular order of awesomeness:
Random Creative Art
Be Nice or Leave
Trina’s Trinketts Blog
The Art & Tree Chatter of Aquariann
Live, Nerd, Repeat
Le Fancy Geek
The Middlest Sister
There’s More Where That Came From
My Cat Ate Your 5
Free Time Crafts
Knotwork: Lower the Tone
Fun Adventures in Crafting as a Business